6-10 (One possible version)
6. confusing 7. professional and social
8. admire 9. observing
10. a variety of
11-15 ADBCA 16-20 CDBDC 21-25 DCBBD 26-30 DBGFE
31-35 ABDBC 36-40 ADCAB 41-45 CADCA 46-50 BDCBA
51-72 (One possible version)
51. uncomfortably 52. woollen 53. hesitation 54. properly
55. was robbed 56. that 57. on 58. was condemned
59. his 60. Classified 61. whether 62. overlooking
63. in/around 64. an 65. faded 66. is in need of
67. while looking for 68. If carried out
69. Disappointed at
70. The artist entered the lecture hall, followed by many students.
71. There are 58 teachers in our school, most of whom come from other provinces.
72. The reason why the boss compromised with his staff was that their working conditions were really terrible.
短文改错(One possible version)
Last week, our teacher told us that we will have a practical activity. At first, we were happy to
hear the news, and all of us thought they must be great fun. However, we felt disappointed when
learning that we needed ∧ assist some cleaners with their work. Before we joined them, we
found that the cleaners there was very nice to us. They were all enthusiastically about their work.
We tried to help with them as much as possible. All of the sudden, I was so grateful to them, for
they were the city’s decorator. What they did meant so many to the society. We should respect
them and appreciate their work.
书面表达 (One possible version)
I’m writing to ask you to do us a favor.
Some of my classmates and I will perform a play about Pygmalion during the school cultural festival. We have created a new script but this is the first time that we have written an English script of a play, so we are not sure whether its language usage and plot are reasonable. I know you are good at creating plays. So can you give us some suggestions so that we can make the script better？
Looking forward to your reply and I’d be really thankful.